Sunday, June 04, 2006




The end of a huge week - but a fun week

Well its Sunday evening and the last of my retreats are over for a couple of weeks, it's been a very busy week with 3 two day retreats in 9 days but very rewarding. Hope everyone had a great weekend, it was my pleasure to have your company, there was lots of happy chatter whilst everyone had their heads down trying to acheive as much as possible in the two days. I have posted 2 photos of this weekends group, there were 12 ladies so couldn't fit them all into one photo. Do hope you all had a safe trip home, once again to Lorraine thanks for coming back to visit and bringing all your lovely friends with you, and a special mention to Helen, it was so good to see you looking so terrific after the horrible year you have had. Do hope those of you that were working on my new design using the Antique Floral range are happy with the finished quilt. I will post a photo as soon as I actually finish my quilt.















The weather has been freezing here, but everyone I speak to on the phone tells me the same, so where ever you may be, keep warm, happy sewing and thanks for popping by.
Kerry

No comments: