Monday, March 13, 2006

Tags

Thanks Janelle for Tagging me - these are my answers

What scrapbook lines/products, etc. do you dislike? Hope I don't affend anyone but I'am not sure I like those large silk like flowers, they look great in some LO's, don't think they suit me.

What is the hardest thing you have ever had to scrap? I haven't been scrapping for too long so any thing that has seemed a bit to difficult I have just put aside for a rainy day.

What technique do you use more than anything else? I love using ribbons and sewing on my layouts, comes from being a patchworker.

What is the smallest scrap of paper you save? I save most off cuts I have a gorgeous Gutermann Tin that I collect all my off cuts in - no doubt I will use them some where along the line.

Have you ever had any scrapbook related injuries? No injuries - but I do feel sometimes I deprive myself of sleep but thats OK.

Finish this sentence, "If I wasn't a scrapbooker/stamper, I would spend my money on..." more holidays abroad relaxing under palm trees by the pool at a 5 star resort.

Give us your best storage or organizational idea. I have set my scrap booking up in the office just next to the computer, works fantastic,I have a large collection of old and new tins so store stamps in one, brads another and so on this works well for me.

You just won a week long scrapbooking cruise for 5. Who is going with you - that's a real hard, I would have to take Janelle, Suzie my new Pachworker/scrapper friend, how could I forget Tanya, off course my daughter Nicole and Vicki, she has just returned from a cruise and can't wait to go again.

When you received your first publication notification, who did youtell? And if you are not yet pubbed, who will be the first person you share the news with? I am a long way from having anything published but would share it with Janelle, I have had lots published in Patchwork Mags and remember ringing my Mum so excited with the news of my first published quilt and she replied "thats nice dear." (she didn't understand)

Oh well thats all my answers - I would like to tag anyone who wishes tobe tagged - go for it

Kerry

1 comment:

Nicole Finlayson said...

Hi Kerry,

Just wanted to say thanks for your gorgeous comment on my blog about my SC layout. You really made my day and I would be so happy if you would share your layout with me. I'd LOVE to see it and you are so lovely to stop and take the time to let me know that it inspired you.

My email is nicnat@aapt.net.au

Thanks so much, loving all of these gorgeous quilts too btw. :)