Monday, July 31, 2006

Monday {my day off} LOL

The last week has been extremely hectic here on the hill, I haven't found any time to sit with my machine and sew or anything else very personal, but I did have 12 very lovely ladies here for the weekend. Forgot to take my camera out to the shop so once again no group photo. There were two groups, Gillian,Donna,Bev,Bronwyn,Janet and Fiona who joined me from Coonamble/Dubbo and also Jeannie, Dianna, Jenny, Ma, Tanya and Louise from the Hunter Valley/Central coast. They all had a great weekend and bonded well together they made lots of wonderful creations/heirlooms. Donna's version of English Rose, in all greens and blues looked great, and I can't wait to see Jenny's {1st quilt} version of Floral Bouquet, it was looking fantastic in the rich burgundy/greens. Also there were 3 completely different quilts made using my So Pink pattern, I am sure the 3 ladies are very pleased with them. Looking forward to seeing everyones finished quilts on your return next year. Thanks for a fun weekend, do hope you all enjoyed it.

This is the fabric Jenny used in the Floral Bouquet Quilt.















Also a big thank you to Janelle who kindly said she would work all the stitcheries on the Polka Dot Girl quilt which we are running as a block of the month, {not sure she realised just how much work is involved} but I do really appreciate it. This is block 4 which Janelle has completed the embroidery. So looking forward to seeing them all finished. There are still available places in this block of the month.


Anyway better get a little more book work done, can you believe it's the last day of July already, it feels like those cold August winds are right on time.

The Farrer 1st are off to Sydney to play down at Campbelltown Stadium tomorrow night, Good luck boys. Play hard Sebastian.

No comments: