Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Hi, another frosty morning here in Nundle

August has certainly kept up to it's reputation with cold south west winds, they must have stopped during the night cause this morning there is a big white jacki frost. Hopefully a nice day will follow.
I had another lovely group of ladies over the weekend, a regular group that join me from the Central Coast and Narrabri each year, they all went home with beautiful quilt tops completed, or well on there way. Once again I forgot to take a group photo, must start taking them on Saturday before the Sunday afternoon rush. No doubt some of them will email me photo's of their quilts once they are finished. Thanks Emilie, Min, Lynn, Gloria, Bev, Gay, Joyce, Jackie, Joy, Pam and Carol for spending your weekend with me, do hope you enjoyed yourselves as much as previous years, would love to see your video's some day.
Looking forward to seeing you all again in 12 months time.
I keep forgetting to let everyone know the winner of the Quilt Raffle I was running in store. Sebastian drew it over the Chrissy in July weekend and the winner was Leanne Medcalf from Dubbo, this is a photo of Leanne with the quilt she was very excited to win, I know it has gone to a good home and that we raised some money to go towards expenses for the Fordham family, who are coping with Cancer treatment on their 14 year old son. Congradulations Leanne.

Until next time, thanks for dropping by

Kerry

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Sounds like you a busy person. Keppy your camera in your handbag, that way I never forget it.

Lauren x