Friday, May 04, 2007

Can't believe it's Friday again.................
There were a dozen ladies at class on Tuesday, all working on some lovely projects, here is a photo of a quilt that Gai started in a retreat last year, I so want to make this quilt, just another to add to the list. The autumn colours look brilliant, well done Gai.
Wednesday/Thursday I had a new group called the Lily Hill Quilters from Nelson Bay, they were such a lovely group of ladies, here is a photo of them all with their quilt tops, Thanks Jan for all your organising, your group were a pleasure to have in my shop. Just like all the groups I have. So glad you all enjoyed your first retreat with me, do hope there are many more to come.
I worked until late last night in the shop so that I could have part of today off, heading in to Tamworth, we desperately need food, then I am going to watch Sebastian play football again, they are playing Inverell High in the Regional Final of the Arrive Alive Cup, will post the results later.
Have a good day
Kerry
Ps Farrer won 54-0 today in the Arrive Alive Cup. Well done boys.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kerry,
I have to agree, the quilts look great. The ladies look like they had a ball.

Anonymous said...

Nice quilts, well done Sebastian!!
xx
Aunty Tanya

Tina said...

Wow, doesnt Gais quilt look great. The photo of the quilt at the farm makes me home sick. Carnt wait to getto the Christmas workshop in July, dont know how much sewing we will get done though?
Tina

Anonymous said...

Gai's quilt is fantastic, I was at the retreat she started it. She has done soooooo well. Cathy

tami said...

I love Gai's quilt too. That pattern has been on my list for years, but I never seem to get to it. I just love those leaves.