Thursday, November 29, 2007

I am having fun


Last weekend saw my last retreat for the year, and with work slowing down I have found some time to sew, garden and scrap this week. I have made 4 sewing machine mats, a couple of these will be in the mail tomorrow one to the USA and oneto the UK. I posted one off yesterday for Peg over at happyinquilting for her 50th Birthday which was today, I think there might be a few more of these made for Christmas presents in the next couple of weeks, I am sure I have some friends that would love one. Then tonight I have just covered 2 note books, one for myself to use as my retreat booking book for 2008 and one for a friend whose birthday it was a couple of days ago.
So all in all I am on a roll, lots more to do and only 26 sleeps until Christmas.
Happy sewing o you all
Ho Ho Ho
Kerry

6 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

hey great sewing and crafting......time to sew lucky you.....

Anonymous said...

What a great idea. I'm sure Peg will LOVE it. You are getting very productive for Christmas but please DON'T remind us how many sleeps to go.......I'm running late.

Juliann in WA said...

Those little books look fun. Enjoy your time off!

Bloom said...

Glad all the retreats are over for the year for you & you have some time to be busy in other ways! Love the sewing machine mat - great idea. How many times do things fall off the sewing machine table as we sew? Not with this mat though - a pocket for everything!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Well I was so lucky and received one of Kerry's sewing machine mats...and I just love it, thank you so much for making my 50th birthday the best birthday ever.....hugs Peg

Sarah said...

What a lovely mat Kerry. I have had one of these on my never ending "to do" list and have never got around to making one!! Great books too :o)
Sarah x