Thursday, February 16, 2006

Thursday 16th February
Had an interesting day yesterday, sent Nicole off to Uni again, she had a long drive, arrived safely and began partying pretty well straight away. I worked in the shop most of the day acheiveing all I set out to do which was a bonus. Then Geoffrey and I headed in to Sebastians swimming carnival, my son as usual looked great dressed in his green bikini and multi coloured hair. We had to laugh as he needed a stop at the end of the pool to pull the bikini top back into place before continuing the race, its great to see the kids enjoying them selves.

1 comment:

Janelle Wind said...

Hi Kerry, Welcome to Blog world... It is so much fun. I look forward to checking out your blog regularly... We need to see some of those pictures of Sebastian - too funny!! Have a great day, x Janelle