Tuesday, February 21, 2006

lots of stitching

well how fast the last week has flown, I have managed to put the binding on a table runner, finish off a queen size quilt top, out of a brand new range called Faded Memories and do some embroidery on one of my blocks in the "Journey of a Quilter" quilt. Have also managed to slot in some scrapbooking as well. Thanks Janelle for those fabulous section of papers you sent up to me, I have seen nothing like them in Tamworth.
I will try and up load some photo's soon to show you what I up to.
Had our weekly patchwork group today and I spent half the day tracing small little stitcheries onto fabric, for Ruths Quilt, which is out of Leanne Beasley's book Remember to Dream, its something I am planning to do for myself.

1 comment:

Janelle Wind said...

Hi Kerry, I found this entry by clicking on archives. Sounds like you have been super busy...x Janelle