Friday, May 12, 2006

HI there, I am still around

Well the weeks just seem to fade into each other at the moment, life is as busy as usual.
Last weekend Geoffrey and I flew to Sydney for his birthday which was last Sunday. We enjoyed a yummy lunch at Doyles over looking the harbour at Watsons Bay on Saturday. Then that evening we went to see "Dusty", it was fantastic, then spent the next morning down around the rocks, once again dining out for lunch over looking Sydney harbour. What a wonderful way to spend his birthday.
Nicole worked in the shop for me and was keep very busy with customers all weekend.
Then this week I drove Sebastian to Mudgee so he could represent North West schools in Rugby League. He played his heart out as usual.


With all this running around I have managed to squeeze in two online classes with Kim Archer, last night our theme was "growing Up" and tonight it was "Motherhood" I am really enjoying these classes and it makes me find time to do some scrap booking.



I have also found a little spare time to start two new quilts, hopefully I will find time over the weekend to complete the two quilt tops so will share them with you then.
Do hope everyone has an enjoyable Mothers Day, I am not planning very much, maybe a day filled with sewing, sounds good.



Thanks for dropping by, will try and post by the end of the weekend.
Have a great one
Kerry

1 comment:

Janelle Wind said...

I love both your LO's Kerry they looks awesome. Thanks also for your company during the classes. Have a great week x Janelle