Thursday, July 06, 2006

Life has been Hectic on the Hill

Hi everyone,
I just haven't found time to sit down and enter a post here laterly. The shop has kept me very busy, this is always my busy period now until the end of September, will really keep me hopping. I haven't had time to do much sewing, too busy cutting block of the months, cutting up orders and running retreats. But I can't complain I love it.
Sorry to my last retreat I forgot to take a photo of the ladies to post here, all there quilts looked great and they all returned home very happy.

Last Thursday was my mothers 70th Birthday, after the big party we had for her and Dad for their 50th wedding anniversary in April, Mum didn't want a party so Nicole, Sebastian and I slipped over to the coast to surprise her the afternoon before. We had a very enjoyable over night visit, eating out at a great restaurant over looking the lake at Forster. Mum was so happy that we surprised her, its only 3 & 1/2 hours drive from here so well worth the effort.

Nicole is home on 4 weeks uni holidays, Sebastian has 2 weeks off school. I love having them around, Nicole is a great help around the house and Sebastian always works hard with his father. Although this week he is down training with the Sharks at Cronulla.

Yesterday I took an extra long lunch break and did an online scrap booking class with Kim Archer, this is a picture of the layout I completed in the class, I am very happy with it, the photo was taken in January 1989, Nicole was only 4 years old. She is the one in Pink.
Hope you like it.

Anyway until I manage to post again, thanks for dropping bye
Kerry

No comments: