Sunday, June 18, 2006


Busy weekend on the Hill

Yes, well my weekend has been spent with another dozen wonderful ladies from the Newcastle area . This group just make me very jealous when I see them together. As there is a Mum and 4 of her daughters in the group, that come away each year for the weekend together, how incredible, to think that they all want toquilt together, and enjoy each others company for a whole weekend. The family bond is still very much alive in June's family and they are all characters. Not to forget the rest of the group, they are all lovely ladies as well. Everyone had their heads down and tails up, with lots of laughs in between,but also managed to create 12 wonderful quilt tops, I am sure all the lucky family members who receive them will cherish them greatly. Lots of ladies laterly are incorporating the wonderfully textured chenille into their quilts, certainly brings back mememories for lots ( chenille dressing gowns), they look great.
Thanks ladies for returning to the Cottage on the Hill, look forward to seeing you all again next year.
I am off to the printers for another check on my Book tomorrow, can't wait to share it with everyone.
Until I find time to edit this blog again, keep safe and thanks for dropping by.
Kerry

PS Happy Birthday Vicki catch you Tuesday

No comments: