Sunday, October 08, 2006

Countdown................................

The countdown is on with only 6 more retreats let for the year, I really can't believe that we are part way through October. I had another lovely group of ladies this weekend, 7 from the Newcastle area and 2 from Tamworth. It was their first retreat with me, hopefully they all enjoyed themselves enough to come back again. Thanks Suzanne for organising your group.
All of your quilts looked fantastic, hope everyone was pleased with what they acheived for the weekend.
One thing I keep forgetting to mention is that each year through the shop I run some sort of swap, last year it was a bag swap this year it is a Table Runner Swap. If you would like to be part, simply make a Table Runner, any size, shape, colour or theme. Send it to me by the 15th November, along with a short note about yourself and a pre paid postage sachet (500grams).
I will then draw names out of a hat, and post out the Runners, this is a great way to make a friend with another like mined soul.
Oh well I am off to bed, have a big day ahead of us, we are off to Dubbo for the day, Nicole has an exam to do, I 'll catch up with some family then home again hopefully by dark.
Have a great week
Kerry
I really wanted to add a photo of this weekend group to this post, but I am without a printer so will have to do that later, it was struck with lightning last week.

No comments: