Sunday, April 01, 2007

I am Buggered but loving every minute of my life

It's past my bed time, but I just had to post this photo, just to prove that I wasn't slack this weekend and did take a photo of my lovely group for this weekend. A couple had already left but here we have Sonia, Mary, Liz, Kim, Leanne, Bonita and Carnie with their quilts that they made over the past two days, well done ladies they all looked great. Do hope you all had safe trips home and thanks for spending the weekend with me. I thrive on seeing you all achieve, every quilt that is made here gives me inspiration, I keep saying it but I truly am blessed to be doing what I do.

I remember saying to a friend back about 20 years ago, how my dream would be to own my own Patchwork shop, how very lucky I am to be living my dream.

Good night, stay safe

Kerry

1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

Thankgoodness your living your dream as I would get to live mine by coming away for a wonderful patchwork retreat weekend. What is truely amazing is how you keep up with it all. Well done. I have throughly enjoyed every weekend I have had with you living your dream.