Sunday, June 03, 2007

Sunday evening, another week over

Hi there just a short post, great retreat this weekend, we all laughed heaps, I am not sure how long it will take for Nundle to recover from these wonderful women, LOL. Sorry I didn't mean that Jenny. Everyone had a great weekend, all their quilts were looking fantastic, I do hope everyone was happy with their quilts. This is a photo of them all except Ingrid who left earlier. The fire had actually gone out by this stage in the afternoon, but we did need it on earlier, as we had a storm go through mid morning, then it turned cold this afternoon.
This group of ladies always amaze me, as in the group there is June and her 4 daughter, I just think that is terrific to think that Mum and 4 daughters enjoy each others company enough to go away sewing for a weekend together, look forward to seeing you all again soon.
Hope everyone has had a good weekend, I will pop back tomorrow and post some photo's of the Ball on Friday night.
Kerry

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Looks like great fun! I'd love to try a sewing weekend someday!

Chookyblue...... said...

Getting closer to my visit. Another bunch of happy sewers. Got you some tickets in the quilt. Goodluck...