Thursday, October 11, 2007

An Angel for my very best angel friend

Just a very quick post to share with you the Angel doll I made for my very best friend, Tanya, for her birthday, her special day was last month but I am going to spend the weekend with her in Dubbo so I decided I would share her with you all before I head off in the morning. "Lucinda" the angel is out of Annie Downs book "An Angel Story". I was pleased with the way she turned out, do hope Tanya likes her.

The past few days have been extremely busy in shop, with lots of holiday makers visiting me as well as heaps of preparation getting ready for this weekends show in Dubbo. I am looking forward to the weeknd, hope to see lots of friendly faces there.
I am catching up with some blog friends tomorrow evening for dinner to share some fun and laughter.

I will post some photos of the show next week, until then, take care

Kerry

7 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

oh I am excited....see you tomorrow night.......love the angel.......I hope I get to see it......

Anonymous said...

I agree, the angel is gorgeous. Can't wait to meet Tanya and see you again tomorrow night.
Cheers to a good weekend for you too.

Tina said...

How Gorgous is the angel! And I so much enjoyed the shearing shed photos. Makes me really homesick. I think it is too cold in Canada for sheep except mountain sheep. Mind you When I saw the sheep they converted into Lamb chops with gravy. How I miss them too.

Tina

Anonymous said...

I love the angel. I have the book of Annie Down. It is very popular under Dutch quilters. I hope I have time to make something out of the book very soon.

sewkalico said...

She's lovely, I'm sure she will be well received. The sheep shearing photos were wonderful! They shear the sheep here on our farm too, BUT I have never once been around to see them do it LOL

Anonymous said...

Lovely angel !

corry said...

Hi Kerry, That angel is so cute...thanks fo sharing! I'm going over at Amazon to look the book up!