Monday, May 29, 2006


Great Group of Ladies

Last week was a very hectic week here on the hill, thanks to Judy and Kerstin we managed to cut and pack lots of Kits, block of the months and mail. One of those weeks where every things seems to go right which was nice.
I spent Wednesday affternoon at the printers talking with them about my book, I came away on a huge high, Lauren the graphic designer had so many great ideas to compliment all of my ideas, so now I can't wait to see the finished product. Will keep you all posted.
Over the weekend I had a great bunch of ladies join me for there annual weekend retreat in Nundle. Thanks Sue for all your organisation, I love to catch up with you all, do hope you had a good time, I am sure you did. I wonder if any of you have sore stomach muscles from all that laughing. Next year will come around very quickly, I will have to come up with some new ideas for you all. Also a big hello to Wendy and Annette who travelled down from Brisbane for the weekend, your quilts were looking fantastic, can't wait to see them finished.

Sue, Pauline, Chrissy, Annette, Helen, Wendy and Julie

Leanne and Cheryl left before I remembered to take a photo.


Tomorrow I have my weekly Tuesday class, we are making a rag doll called Grace, I wll try and post a photo tomorrow evening of them.


Until then sweet dreams
Kerry

1 comment:

Janelle Wind said...

Looks like the girls had a great time and their quilts look gorgeous. Can't wait till July x Janelle