Thursday, August 31, 2006

This weekend Off

I am looking forward to having this weekend off, no retreat this weekend so hopefully I 'll find time to sit and sew myself and catch up with a few things, like maybe some gardening.
Slack me didn't take a group photo of last weekends class, they were a great bunch of ladies, 11 in total. You no who you all are so thanks for visiting, look forward to seeing you all again soon.
Your quilts all looked fabulous.
Tuesday class made table runners this week, I did manage to sit and sew for an hour or so and came up with this table runner, it just needs quilting and binding. I also managed to cut out another so it might get made on the weekend. These fabrics are out of my Debbie Mumm stash, old ones but great fabrics. This should look great on the farm yard style table in my sunroom.














I have also just completed another 2 day retreat, no photo sorry. Slack me. A small but fun group, their quilts looked fantastic as usual, well done Karen who managed to make 2 quilt tops in two days.
Family news
Geoffrey and Sebastian have been very busy in the shearing shed this week, 2000 sheep down just 1200 to go.
Tim the builder has been on the job all week working on Sebastian's new room, it is coming along really well, he won't know himself having his own space.
Starting next week I will be posting on my blog a few online tuitorials, feel free to make the small projects, but please let me know how you get on. The first project will be a stitchery roll.
Until next time we meet. Stay safe and well, thanks for dropping by.
Kerry

2 comments:

lindiepindie said...

I just love the simplicity of squares and this will make a nice table runner. Very Debbie Mumm and cute!

Tutorials will be nice! Thanks in advance for being willing to share some sewing!

Lauren said...

Enjoy taking the weekend easy, you've been so busy! Have fun

Lauren