Thursday, November 16, 2006


See what I've made

I told you I was going to try and do some sewing and I did, I ve been wanting to make this bag for ages, its one of Monica Pool's patterns called "Paddington", I am so pleased with it, I just love the finished result. Her patterns are so easy to follow and look a million dollars. I used fabrics from the Moda range "Chocolate" to make my bag. Now I am all inspired so hopefully I will continue to make a little time each day to sit at my machine.
This weekend I am flying to Melbourne to attend to Australian Quilt Market, this is a wholesale show for shop owners to view the latest, fabrics, pattern, tools etc. I am sure I will have a great time, hopefully I'll come home with lots of great ideas and fully inspired for the next 12 months.
My Mum is coming with me to Melbourne, we should have a great time together.
I'll be back next week to talk about what I've found, until then keep safe and thanks for dropping by.
Kerry
PS Only a couple more weeks before the Table Runners have to be in for the Chrissy Swap

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely Bag Kerry.
Love the Chocolate Colour.
Can't wait to hear about Melbourne

lindiepindie said...

The bag looks so nice! I like the Chocolat fabric, although I've been trying to refrain from buying too much fabric these days. :o)