Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Nicoles back in England

Things have been busy on the shop front, but with no more retreats for 2006, I am looking forward to making lots of new shop samples over the next 2 months. Stock is starting to roll in from my trip to Melbourne, will have up dates of all of this soon.
Last week was spent packing Niocles bags as Wednesday saw her head back to England just for her Uni holidays, to work for Joanna & Dave, whom she worked for last year. She wasn't looking forward to leaving our hot summer to return to the English winter, but with everything centrally heated over there I am sure she will cope.
Nicoles is working as a Nanny for three very cute little girls, this is a photo of Flora and Polly, then there is Eliza who is only about 18months old.
We are all going to miss Nicole, Christmas will be different without her around for the first time, then Boxing Day is actually her 21st Birthday, so that will be sad not to be with her to help celebrate, but I am sure Liz ( a school friend) who is over there will make up for not having her family around.
Don't forget My Christmas Gathering here in the shop on Saturday, I ve been busy making our small project for the day as well as cooking some yummy Christmas food to be served as morning tea and lunch. If you live in the area and would like to call out, let me know by Friday and we would love to see you.
Until next time I post, thanks for dropping bye,
Kerry

No comments: