Tuesday, March 06, 2007

from the coast to the country/ footy season


Over the weekend I had another new group of ladies join me for a 2 day retreat, these great bunch of ladies travelled from the coast to spend the weekend in my shop, sewing, laughing and most of all sharing a common interest. I do hope they all enjoyed themselves and were happy with their quilts, they were all looking fantastic. Sorry the quilts aren't in the photo, but they had the cars all packed ready for home before I remembered to bring the camera out, they have promised me that they will all send me a photo when the quilts are completed.

Also there is only 10 days before the NRL comp starts for this year, (Go the Sharks) last year I was part of an online footy tipping comp, so this year I have decided to start one of my own, if anyone would like to be part just let me know in the next week. It is so easy you just have to go online once a week and put on your tips for that weekend, there is no cost involved and I will put up a prize at the end of the comp for the winning tipper.

I still haven't finished the quilt I had to have finished by last Thursday but maybe I will find time today to get back to it, then I will post about it.

Have a great day and thanks for dropping by

Kerry

No comments: